The Intel AppUpSM Application Lab series is coming to Chandler, AZ.
This is the place to learn about the new MeeGo open source operating system, view the newest MeeGo-based devices and see what all the buzz is about. You will learn about the benefits of enrolling in the Intel AppUpSM developer program, developing for MeeGo and other available operating systems/run times (Windows C/C++, Adobe AIR, Java, .NET). Hear why you should develop for the Intel AppUpSM center, discover the great monetization opportunities, see live coding demonstrations and talk to Intel experts about your own code.
- Doors open at 5:30PM; Check-in opens. Enjoy food & a drink before the session.
- Session Content
- Overview of the Intel AppUpSM center & Intel AppUpSM developer program
- Overview of MeeGo, including technical MeeGo details
- Introduction Intel AppUpSM Software Development Kits (SDKs)
- Validation process including some tips & tricks and Introduction of Intel Developer Tools
- Talk to Intel engineers about your specific code & questions with an information Q&A session
- Networking session with food & drinks
Register today to join us on Thursday, February 3 at 5:30pm (seating for the event will be limited to registered attendees).
This event will take place at Gangplank HQ, 250 South Arizona Avenue, Chandler, AZ 85225.