I thought I’d take this chance to let all of the Gangplankers know of some SXSWi panels up for consideration that we would like you to consider. Support local peeps by voting up some of our panels. Thanks. If you have one, let us know and we’ll add it.
Local AZ Gangplankers:
- Sally Strebel: Tell, Show, Do Method to Internet Marketing
- Jeff Moriarty: Mapping Your Social Flow, Community Snowballing in Phoenix: How We Did It, How I Lost My Job Through Twitter…Again
- Steve Swedler: Your App Sucks! Congratulations! Now what?
- James Archer: Innocent, Sensualist, Defender, Nurturer… Designing Around Archetypes!, The Jaw-Dropping Business Value of Irrational Design
- Paul Valach: 140 and Beyond: Getting More Out of Twitter
- Charlene Kingston: Designing Projects That Change User Behavior, Reach Your Diverse Community With A Persona Strategy
- Brian Shaler: Software Developers: Breaking Into The Real World With Your Code
- Andrew Hyde: Spec Work Is Evil, How Creatives Fight Back