We believe that access to mentors, advisers and capital is vital in starting up new companies. We are happy to announce that Arizona Technology Investor Forum (ATIF) has agreed to participate in Gangplank Office Hours on a regular basis. We will be inviting other key people in Metro Phoenix to do the same. Don’t be shy. Use these VALUABLE resources. They are willing to give their time and you should take advantage of it.
First up is Paul Winandy ATIF’s Managing Director. Grab a slot for Thursday March 18th before they are gone. Here is some history about Paul.
Over the course of his 20 year career, Paul has been a leading contributor to four successful startup businesses; two of which were named to the Inc. 500 list and concluded with acquisitions by public firms. Paul is an active angel investor and currently the Managing Director of the Arizona Technology Investor Forum (ATIF), a local angel investing group. Constantly attracted to innovative technology ventures, Paul enjoys helping entrepreneurs navigate the startup challenges and achieve commercial success.
Career highlights include:
- Partner at Solutions Consulting, an IT consulting firm specializing in ERP and Supply Chain software applications (acquired by Perot Systems in March 2000)
- Director at Khimetrics, a leading software firm specializing in revenue optimization (acquired by SAP in November 2005)
- COO for SkillSurvey, a startup web-services firm providing online reference assessment tools (currently in expansion phase)
- Managing Director of the Arizona Technology Investor Forum (ATIF)
- Screening Committee member for the Desert Angels
- Awarded Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation in 2008